Pretty much what we'd expect of our trusty pal, Avo Toast, if he went on holiday to Florida. Just look at that summer glow!
You will need
- 1 avocado
- 1 tablespoon raw almonds, chopped
- 6 slices ruby red grapefruit
- 2 mint leaves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 slices sourdough bread
- Pinch of Himalayan rock salt, ground
- Pinch of cracked black pepper
- 1 red radish, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon pepitas
- 1 teaspoon sunflower seeds
10 mins to prep
0 mins to cook
Cut the avocado in half and remove the stone. Dice the flesh and add it to a bowl with almonds, grapefruit, mint, lemon juice and olive oil. Toss gently but thoroughly.
Toast the bread and place it on a plate. Top each slice with the avocado mix, and a sprinkling of salt and black pepper.
Garnish with the radish, sprinkle with the seeds and enjoy right away.