A divine summer lunch or dinner, this cooled soba noodle salad is bejewelled with pomegranates and cranberries, and tied together beautifully with a smooth, nutty sesame dressing.
You will need
- 450 g soba noodles (around 1 1/2 packets)
- 6 bunches bok choy, chopped roughly
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup pomegranate arils (optional)
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 cm knob ginger, grated finely (optional)
- Dash of apple cider vinegar
- Pinch of salt
15 mins to prep
5 mins to cook
Boil a medium pot of water and cook the soba noodles according to its packet instructions. Drain and rinse with cold water.
Add the cooled soba noodles, boy choy, almonds, cranberries and pomegranate to a large bowl. Set aside.
To make the dressing, add all ingredients to a small bowl and mix until combined and smooth.
Drizzle the dressing over the salad and toss until combined.