Look, if only 90% of the batter makes it into that baking pan, all we're saying is, no one is going to call the Brownie Police on you...
You will need
- 2 cups plain, wholemeal or spelt flour
- 1–1 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa or raw cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup coconut yoghurt, or plant-based yoghurt of choice
- 1/2 cup plant-based milk such as almond, soy or coconut (or sub with water)
- 1/4 cup vegan chocolate, melted
- 1/4 cup light-tasting liquid oil, such as sunflower or grapeseed (or sub with water)
- 1/2 cup chopped dairy-free white chocolate
- 1/2 cup chopped dairy-free milk chocolate
10 mins to prep
25 mins to bake
Preheat the oven to 180°C. Line or grease a square 20cm baking tin.
Add all the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder and salt) into a large mixing bowl. Add half the chopped white chocolate and half the chopped milk chocolate to the bowl. Whisk until combined and there are no lumps of flour or sugar.
Add the remaining wet ingredients (yoghurt, milk, melted chocolate and oil) to the bowl. Mix until combined.
Pour the batter into the baking tin. Use a spoon or spatula to flatten the surface. Sprinkle with the remaining chopped white and milk chocolate.
Bake the brownies in the oven for 20–25 minutes until the entire surface is cooked and the brownies have slightly puffed up.
Allow the brownies to cool in the baking tray. When they are cool, cut the brownies and enjoy.