Once you've mastered a simple classic like these crepes, they're ripe for experimentation! Try them with different fruits and sweet sauces for a new spin every time.
You will need
- 110 g (3/4 cups) flour, sifted
- 1-1 1/4 cups almond milk
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 teaspoon baking powder
- 250 ml (1 cup) coconut cream, refrigerated to thicken
- 2 cups strawberries, cut in half
- Mint, for garnish (optional)
5 mins to prep
35 mins to cook
Place flour, almond milk, sugar, vanilla extract and baking powder into a medium bowl and whisk together until batter is smooth.
Set a medium sized non-stick saucepan over a medium heat. Coat base lightly with olive oil spray and pour 1/4 cup of batter into saucepan. Rotate pan a little to spread batter and cook for 2-3 minutes.
Using a spatula, gently flip the crepe and cook for a further 1-2 minutes. Set aside on serving plate and repeat with remaining batter until finished (should make 8 crepes).
Serve with coconut cream, fresh strawberries and mint, if using.