Because sometimes it's late and you're hungry and you can't be bothered with that "proper dinner" nonsense but you want something delicious and relatively guilt-free that also fills you up! Is that so much to ask?
You will need
- 2 x 400 g tins cannellini beans (or other white beans), rinsed and drained
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup coriander, chopped
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice (about 1 lemon)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder (optional)
- Pepper, to taste
5 mins to prep
0 mins to cook
Roast garlic cloves in 200°C oven for 30 minutes. Wait for them to cool and squeeze them out of their skins.
Place all ingredients into a blender or food processor and blend on high until smooth and creamy. Add salt and pepper to taste. Transfer into serving dish and refrigerate until serving.
Garnish with olive oil and smoked paprika. Serve with corn chips.