This fresh Mediterranean dip is lighter than air yet still feels like an indulgent treat atop your favourite crackers or some crisp cucumber slices.
You will need
- 1 1/2 cups plain, unsweetened coconut yoghurt
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, grated, then squeezed to remove excess liquid
- 2-3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2-3 tablespoons chopped mint
- 2-3 tablespoons chopped dill
- 1-2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Zest & juice of 1 lemon
10 mins to prep
0 mins to cook
Simply combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Season with salt and pepper to taste, starting with very little, remembering that lemon juice can make foods taste saltier than they are.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes to allow the flavours to infuse.
Give the tzatziki another good stir, check the seasoning, then spoon into a serving bowl and serve.